Medicines sometimes have to be administered in extremely small quantities. Just a few tenths of a milliliter may be sufficient to give the patient the ideal treatment. Micro-pumps greatly facilitate the dosage of minute quantities. Pumps like these have been built and constantly optimized for over 25 years. They find application in numerous areas - from medical engineering to microproduction technology - wherever tiny volumes have to be variably dosed with extreme accuracy.
- Smart miniature pumpTue, 6 May 2008, 11:42:29 EDT
- Lyfish-inspired pumpsTue, 23 Nov 2010, 7:31:08 EST
- Studies document risks associated with common acid-suppressing medicationsMon, 10 May 2010, 17:35:53 EDT
- Impact of insulin pump under studyTue, 4 Nov 2008, 16:57:28 EST
- A matter of density, not quantityFri, 10 Jul 2009, 9:42:44 EDT