Sunday, May 4, 2008 - 14:35 in Biology & Nature
Researchers in China have pinpointed an elusive gene that plays a linchpin role in determining the harvest potential of rice, according to a study released on Sunday by the journal Nature Genetics.
- Getting to the bottom of riceThu, 23 Jul 2009, 9:49:50 EDT
- Gene's past could improve the future of riceFri, 23 Jan 2009, 15:42:55 EST
- Scientists identify gene that may contribute to improved rice yieldSun, 28 Sep 2008, 14:35:27 EDT
- Global team develops tools to unravel diversity of riceFri, 24 Jul 2009, 9:25:28 EDT
- Rice's origins point to China, genome researchers concludeMon, 2 May 2011, 15:33:54 EDT