Friday, May 2, 2008 - 05:35 in Mathematics & Economics
(AP) -- A bipartisan plan for universal health care coverage would pay for itself and eventually could create modest budget surpluses, according to a congressional report released Thursday.
- New Business Horizons special issue on US health careWed, 24 Feb 2010, 10:50:49 EST
- McCain health-care plan transforms US health insurance but few gains in numbers of insuredTue, 16 Sep 2008, 10:17:58 EDT
- Carsey Institute: Families shifting from private to public health insurance for childrenWed, 27 Jul 2011, 15:36:06 EDT
- 3 million Californians use health plans with high out-of-pocket costsThu, 28 Oct 2010, 13:36:39 EDT
- Special interest groups bipartisan in Congress, MSU scholar findsTue, 1 Sep 2009, 12:37:27 EDT