Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 15:56 in Health & Medicine
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration announced approval of Amitiza (lubiprostone) to treat constipation associated with irritable bowel syndrome.
- New AMITIZA 8 mcg phase III studies demonstrated overall symptom improvement in adult womenMon, 19 May 2008, 11:22:25 EDT
- Drug brings relief for many IBS patients who experience constipationMon, 19 May 2008, 9:07:34 EDT
- What's the influence of laxative agents on mucosal barrier repair?Mon, 3 Nov 2008, 11:23:08 EST
- Researchers identify drugs with fewest side-effects for treating irritable bowel syndromeTue, 27 Mar 2012, 0:34:03 EDT
- Irritable bowel syndrome can have genetic causesWed, 10 Dec 2008, 11:22:02 EST