Thursday, September 6, 2012 - 23:30 in Health & Medicine
Tests performed on Thursday confirmed that the oil found on the Louisiana shoreline after Hurricane Isaac was in fact from the BP spill in 2010.
- Taking America's rarest snake back to the woodsMon, 7 May 2012, 23:33:17 EDT
- Shades of gray: LSU researcher studies South Louisiana's historical ties to the oil industryWed, 20 Apr 2011, 11:06:41 EDT
- Louisiana, Florida residents differ on views of long-term effects of oil spillTue, 12 Apr 2011, 10:36:02 EDT
- Louisiana Tech professor's 'metamaterials' research lands cover of international journalThu, 10 Sep 2009, 12:52:12 EDT
- Oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico nears the coastFri, 30 Apr 2010, 10:43:09 EDT