Monday, June 18, 2012 - 16:30 in Biology & Nature
As we learn more about the trillions of microbes we carry around, some scientists want to be like wildlife managers — nurturing the good and weeding out the bad.
- Mapping the healthy human microbiomeWed, 13 Jun 2012, 18:42:14 EDT
- NIH human microbiome project researchers publish first genomic collection of human microbesThu, 20 May 2010, 15:05:48 EDT
- Beneficial microbes are 'selected and nurtured' in the human gutTue, 20 Nov 2012, 21:32:26 EST
- Data acquisition and coordination key to human microbiome projectWed, 9 Jun 2010, 18:08:41 EDT
- The billions that bug us: A genomic view of humans and their microbesMon, 26 Apr 2010, 20:50:41 EDT