Monday, June 18, 2012 - 00:30 in Earth & Climate
A lush ecosystem has grown around High Island, a dormant platform in the Gulf of Mexico that is facing demolition.
- 'Magical thinking' about islands is an illusionThu, 8 Jul 2010, 13:43:31 EDT
- Human impacts on coral reefs of Northwestern Hawaiian islands revealedTue, 7 Apr 2009, 14:22:18 EDT
- Researchers to study rebirth of an island after volcanic eruptionThu, 6 Aug 2009, 16:26:25 EDT
- Reef boom beats doomThu, 23 Apr 2009, 9:25:28 EDT
- Study points to causes of high dolphin deaths in Gulf of MexicoThu, 19 Jul 2012, 14:06:49 EDT