Tuesday, June 12, 2012 - 14:10 in Mathematics & Economics
A report issued by a controversial new shale institute at the University at Buffalo is already being cited as authoritative evidence that drilling regulation is working.
- 'Fracking' mobilizes uranium in marcellus shaleMon, 25 Oct 2010, 16:53:45 EDT
- How shale fracking led to an Ohio town's first 100 earthquakesMon, 19 Aug 2013, 15:33:11 EDT
- US shale gas weakening Russian, Iranian petro-power, Baker Institute study findsWed, 20 Jul 2011, 13:38:33 EDT
- Many stressors associated with fracking due to perceived lack of trust, Pitt findsMon, 29 Apr 2013, 13:35:54 EDT
- Analysis of fracking wastewater yields some surprisesTue, 22 Jan 2013, 16:07:44 EST