Tuesday, June 12, 2012 - 14:10 in Mathematics & Economics
A report issued by a controversial new shale institute at the University at Buffalo is already being cited as authoritative evidence that drilling regulation is working.
- 'Fracking' mobilizes uranium in marcellus shaleMon, 25 Oct 2010, 16:53:45 EDT
- US shale gas weakening Russian, Iranian petro-power, Baker Institute study findsWed, 20 Jul 2011, 13:38:33 EDT
- Analysis of fracking wastewater yields some surprisesTue, 22 Jan 2013, 16:07:44 EST
- Bitemark evidence and analysis should be approached with caution, according to UB studyWed, 16 Sep 2009, 13:40:38 EDT
- People care about source of money, attach less value to 'tainted' wealthTue, 23 Apr 2013, 21:23:29 EDT