Monday, June 11, 2012 - 15:00 in Health & Medicine
Of roughly 4,000 tuberculosis patients tested, a third of those with new cases and half of those with previously treated cases had drug-resistant strains of the disease.
- Drug-resistant tuberculosis rife in ChinaWed, 10 Dec 2008, 19:25:01 EST
- Treatment outcomes highlight dangers of extensively drug-resistant tuberculosisWed, 6 Aug 2008, 17:28:59 EDT
- Lab tests show two-drug combination effective against drug-resistant TB bacteriaThu, 26 Feb 2009, 14:32:02 EST
- Extensively drug-resistant tuberculosis found in CaliforniaWed, 13 Aug 2008, 13:07:42 EDT
- New drug-resistant TB strains could become widespread says new studyMon, 10 Aug 2009, 15:30:35 EDT