Friday, June 8, 2012 - 15:20 in Paleontology & Archaeology
A scientist who posed as a board member of a conservative organization to gain access to its confidential information has been reinstated as president of the Pacific Institute.
- Tobacco company scientist gained access to WHO collaborating centerTue, 23 Dec 2008, 10:50:57 EST
- Brookhaven scientists take off for southeastern Pacific climate studyMon, 6 Oct 2008, 11:29:12 EDT
- How evolution learns from past environments to adapt to new environmentsFri, 7 Nov 2008, 4:49:53 EST
- Policies regarding IRB members' industry relationships often lackingWed, 25 Mar 2009, 0:29:18 EDT
- Possible benefit from online genetic testing for lung cancerTue, 30 Jun 2009, 14:15:57 EDT