Tuesday, May 15, 2012 - 13:20 in Earth & Climate
Fresh thoughts on the challenges in attributing extreme weather to human-driven climate change.
- Erratic, extreme day-to-day weather puts climate change in new lightTue, 15 Nov 2011, 19:33:15 EST
- Weather records due to climate change: A game with loaded diceSun, 25 Mar 2012, 20:34:24 EDT
- A new Harvard report probes security risks of extreme weather and climate changeMon, 11 Feb 2013, 16:04:29 EST
- Weather extremes provoked by trapping of giant waves in the atmosphereMon, 25 Feb 2013, 16:03:43 EST
- Increased climate volatility expected to worsen poverty vulnerability in developing countriesThu, 20 Aug 2009, 2:30:28 EDT