Monday, May 14, 2012 - 16:10 in Psychology & Sociology
TV viewing is linked not only with unhealthy snacking while watching, but also with less healthy eating habits at all times, a study finds.
- Taxing unhealthy foods may encourage healthier eating habitsWed, 24 Feb 2010, 15:22:00 EST
- Long-term, intimate partnerships can promote unhealthy habitsThu, 18 Aug 2011, 22:39:31 EDT
- Pistachios pummel pretzels as a weight-wise snackTue, 3 May 2011, 14:33:10 EDT
- Children more likely to use fruit tuck shops when schools ban unhealthy snacksTue, 13 May 2008, 8:49:29 EDT
- Unhealthy eating can make a bad mood worseMon, 18 Mar 2013, 14:32:50 EDT