Monday, May 14, 2012 - 16:10 in Health & Medicine
If you start racing when you are young, will you be slower in middle age than if you started when you were older?
- Mathematical model helps marathoners pace themselves to a strong finishThu, 21 Oct 2010, 17:54:03 EDT
- Nearly half of runners may be drinking too much during racesTue, 6 Sep 2011, 12:02:27 EDT
- Aerobically unfit young adults on road to diabetes in middle ageThu, 18 Jun 2009, 11:27:04 EDT
- Developing 'green' tires that boost mileage and cut carbon dioxide emissionsWed, 18 Nov 2009, 16:30:28 EST
- MS can affect children's IQ, thinking skillsMon, 12 May 2008, 17:21:40 EDT