Monday, May 14, 2012 - 14:50 in Astronomy & Space
Following two dolphins out of Sarasota Bay, Fla., researchers lose track of them in the Gulf of Mexico, where the waters are too rough for their boat to navigate.
- Study points to causes of high dolphin deaths in Gulf of MexicoThu, 19 Jul 2012, 14:06:49 EDT
- Dolphins get a lift from delta wing technologyFri, 26 Jun 2009, 6:43:11 EDT
- Unique study shows oil, gas seismic work not affecting Gulf sperm whalesThu, 21 Aug 2008, 15:21:32 EDT
- Dolphins use double sonarTue, 7 Jun 2011, 12:39:35 EDT
- New study maps spawning habitat of bluefin tuna in the Gulf of MexicoFri, 28 May 2010, 18:11:45 EDT