Monday, May 14, 2012 - 18:10 in Health & Medicine
An exhibition offers a look at the emergence of European and American Jews as innovators in medicine, despite their status as outsiders frequently scorned by the establishment.
- 1 in 4 Americans lacks timely access to optimal care during time-sensitive medical emergenciesTue, 17 Mar 2009, 12:15:37 EDT
- Non-IV-administered medication just as effective in stopping seizuresMon, 7 Jun 2010, 12:08:54 EDT
- New emergency preparedness information available for dental officesMon, 3 May 2010, 12:38:30 EDT
- KIT presents innovations at the 2011 Hannover Messe Fri, 1 Apr 2011, 6:51:52 EDT
- Surge in parents taking kids with common medical problems to emergency careMon, 23 May 2011, 19:02:26 EDT