Monday, May 14, 2012 - 14:50 in Psychology & Sociology
Instead of doing everything possible to preserve whatever is left of their limbs, some are opting to amputate more extensively to regain something more akin to normal function.
- Emerging interventional radiology treatment with drug-eluting stents saves limbsMon, 15 Mar 2010, 13:38:14 EDT
- Limb-sparing surgery may not provide better quality of life than amputation for bone cancer patientsMon, 10 Aug 2009, 1:56:58 EDT
- Study shows brain activity associated with phantom limbsWed, 25 Mar 2009, 16:08:12 EDT
- Phantoms in the brain: Pain after amputationMon, 12 May 2008, 12:28:46 EDT
- Clinical study shows patients gain limb movement years after strokeFri, 16 Apr 2010, 14:59:47 EDT