Monday, May 14, 2012 - 16:50 in Earth & Climate
Most beaches on the state’s three largest islands are eroding, and the erosion is likely to accelerate as sea levels rise, according to a new report.
- Sea level rise to alter economics of California beachesWed, 29 Feb 2012, 23:31:55 EST
- 68 percent of New England and Mid-Atlantic beaches erodingWed, 23 Feb 2011, 16:03:00 EST
- Tackling the erosion of a special river islandTue, 14 Dec 2010, 17:34:49 EST
- New insights into when beach sand may become unsafe for digging and other contactWed, 11 Apr 2012, 13:37:15 EDT
- Measuring sea-level rise in the FalklandsWed, 20 Oct 2010, 9:40:58 EDT