Monday, May 14, 2012 - 08:00 in Mathematics & Economics
A poll suggests that consumers are willing to pay somewhat more for "clean" energy, but not if that definition wraps in nuclear power or natural gas.
- Microbe power as a green means to hydrogen productionTue, 1 Jun 2010, 18:42:15 EDT
- Future for clean energy lies in 'big bang' of evolutionMon, 25 Aug 2008, 11:16:10 EDT
- 'Ice that burns' may yield clean, sustainable bridge to global energy futureMon, 23 Mar 2009, 14:37:03 EDT
- UN report stresses the need to provide access to clean energy to the world's poorFri, 7 May 2010, 11:12:28 EDT
- The energy debate: Coal vs. nuclearMon, 13 Jun 2011, 22:34:12 EDT