Wednesday, May 9, 2012 - 13:10 in Health & Medicine
In a rare step, doctors revising psychiatry’s diagnostic manual have retreated from two controversial proposals that would have expanded the number of people identified as having psychotic or depressive disorders.
- Psychiatric diagnoses: Why no one is satisfied Wed, 15 Feb 2012, 23:32:21 EST
- A simpler definition for major depressive disorderThu, 23 Jul 2009, 10:44:12 EDT
- APA announces draft diagnostic criteria for DSM-5Wed, 10 Feb 2010, 0:44:24 EST
- The dark path to antisocial personality disorderTue, 7 Feb 2012, 11:33:49 EST
- International panel revises 'McDonald Criteria' for diagnosing multiple sclerosisWed, 9 Mar 2011, 14:37:38 EST