Monday, May 7, 2012 - 17:30 in Health & Medicine
The vaccine against human papillomavirus is highly effective in preventing cervical cancer, but researchers report that the percentage of young women completing the required three vaccinations is low and dropping.
- Few eligible young women choose to take HPV vaccine to prevent cervical cancer, study showsTue, 9 Nov 2010, 18:06:02 EST
- One-third of young girls get HPV vaccine to prevent cervical cancerTue, 1 Jun 2010, 16:43:16 EDT
- Cervical cancer prevention should focus on vaccinating adolescent girlsWed, 20 Aug 2008, 17:36:35 EDT
- Very few eligible young women opt to take HPV vaccineTue, 9 Nov 2010, 18:06:05 EST
- News brief: Benefit of HPV Vaccination, Frequent Screening for Women over 41 is Likely to be LowMon, 15 Feb 2010, 17:57:28 EST