Monday, May 7, 2012 - 11:00 in Physics & Chemistry
Students chronicle efforts to sustain the age-old use of cork to seal wine bottles and thus sustain the forest source of this versatile material.
- Cork the key to unlocking the potential of grapheneTue, 4 Dec 2012, 14:33:14 EST
- Cocaine stored in alcohol: Testing techniques from outside the bottle unveiledThu, 30 Sep 2010, 6:09:21 EDT
- BPA, chemical used to make plastics, found to leach from polycarbonate drinking bottles into humansThu, 21 May 2009, 14:22:53 EDT
- Popping the cork on biofuel agricultureMon, 19 Oct 2009, 16:14:38 EDT
- Study ties forest 'greenness' in western US to snowpack extentMon, 10 Sep 2012, 15:04:21 EDT