Monday, May 7, 2012 - 16:10 in Health & Medicine
Cuba’s success in limiting the epidemic stems from harsh early measures against H.I.V., and continuing education, universal basic health care and condom distribution.
- Mexico's health insurance success offers lessons for US reforms, Lancet study suggestsWed, 8 Apr 2009, 9:36:16 EDT
- Nationwide telemedicine networks are essential for successful health care reformThu, 18 Jun 2009, 17:45:35 EDT
- Educate individuals to prevent sky-rocketing health care costsWed, 7 Apr 2010, 17:44:43 EDT
- Major shift in HIV prevention priorities neededThu, 8 May 2008, 14:42:47 EDT
- Enhanced early childhood education pays long-term dividends in better healthFri, 14 Jan 2011, 12:36:02 EST