Saturday, May 5, 2012 - 20:00 in Earth & Climate
As the country moves to tap one of the world’s last great reserves of hydroelectric power, the Amazon basin, strikes and worker uprisings at the biggest projects are producing delays and cost overruns.
- Infection control 'urgently needed' to curb spread of XDR-TB among health care workersSun, 17 May 2009, 16:50:24 EDT
- Small is beautiful in hydroelectric power plant design, and good for the environmentWed, 20 Oct 2010, 10:04:18 EDT
- Climate change could deepen poverty in developing countries, study findsThu, 20 Aug 2009, 2:30:18 EDT
- Huge cost to filling health worker gap in sub-Saharan AfricaThu, 6 Aug 2009, 14:33:38 EDT
- Baylor University study finds consequences of co-worker rudeness are far-reaching Tue, 16 Aug 2011, 12:34:49 EDT