Friday, May 4, 2012 - 16:50 in Earth & Climate
A reporter responds to queries about climate change, scientific research, policy action or lack thereof, and a minority that firmly argues that clouds will protect the planet.
- Consulting with clouds: A clear role in climate changeThu, 23 Jul 2009, 15:16:08 EDT
- Clouds, clouds, burning brightTue, 19 Apr 2011, 9:37:22 EDT
- Dutch research into fair-weather clouds important in climate predictionsMon, 8 Dec 2008, 11:33:09 EST
- Amount of dust, pollen matters for cloud precipitation, climate changeMon, 7 Jun 2010, 16:31:18 EDT
- Cloud 'feedback' affects global climate and warming, says Texas A&M studyThu, 9 Dec 2010, 14:39:25 EST