Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 01:01 in Earth & Climate
Washington State and South Carolina are suing for a decision on a Nevada mountain’s suitability as a repository, even though the proposal has been declared dead.
- Erosion of the Yucca Mountain crestTue, 5 May 2009, 9:43:58 EDT
- Experts call for local and regional control of sites for radioactive wasteThu, 9 Jul 2009, 14:33:09 EDT
- K-State psychologists show that future-minded people make better decisions for their healthWed, 23 Dec 2009, 11:43:26 EST
- Decision aid helps families, clinicians communicate about care decisionsMon, 16 May 2011, 16:36:46 EDT
- Computer program aids patients in end-of-life planningMon, 16 May 2011, 16:35:31 EDT