Wednesday, May 2, 2012 - 12:10 in Health & Medicine
The United States is similar to developing countries in the percentage of mothers who give birth before their child is due, according to the World Health Organization and other agencies.
- Late preterm births present serious risks to newbornsThu, 11 Dec 2008, 4:52:51 EST
- Global death toll: 1 million premature babies every yearSun, 4 Oct 2009, 13:25:18 EDT
- Preterm birth rates improve in most statesWed, 17 Nov 2010, 1:11:33 EST
- Spontaneous and medically induced preterm births contribute equally to the rising rate of preterm birthsMon, 21 Sep 2009, 23:26:09 EDT
- Analysis of millions of US births shows association between birth defects and preterm birthWed, 21 May 2008, 12:08:02 EDT