Wednesday, May 2, 2012 - 16:40 in Mathematics & Economics
Experts warn that the nation's capability to collect data from space, vital to understanding the Earth's environment and preparing for the future, is in "precipitous decline."
- UNH scientists provide window on space radiation hazardsMon, 15 Oct 2012, 14:33:51 EDT
- Rainfall to decrease over Iberian PeninsulaThu, 23 Jul 2009, 9:28:31 EDT
- Precipitation variability in Northeast, Southwest linked in 1,000-year analysisTue, 8 Nov 2011, 22:35:34 EST
- Report warns of rapid decline in US Earth observation capabilities; next-generation missions hindered by budget shortfalls, launch failuresWed, 2 May 2012, 17:33:31 EDT
- The effective collective: Grouping could ensure animals find their way in a changing environmentFri, 1 Feb 2013, 6:20:12 EST