Tuesday, May 1, 2012 - 12:10 in Mathematics & Economics
Energy Transfer says the $5.3 billion deal will expand its presence in the transportation and storage of crude oil, natural gas and refined petrochemicals.
- Drexel's Gogotsi and team advance understanding of energy storage mechanisms in Nature Materials Mon, 5 Mar 2012, 16:37:10 EST
- Dark matter could transfer energy in the SunWed, 1 Dec 2010, 12:05:59 EST
- Global investments in green energy up nearly a third to $211 billionThu, 7 Jul 2011, 11:38:56 EDT
- 'Green' energy from algaeThu, 6 Aug 2009, 10:09:43 EDT
- Storing green electricity as natural gasWed, 5 May 2010, 12:53:35 EDT