Friday, April 27, 2012 - 02:01 in Biology & Nature
Judge James A. Redden, who has presided over a long-running court fight over endangered salmon, says the four dams on the Snake River should be removed to help the fish.
- Salmon migration mystery explored on Idaho's Clearwater RiverThu, 17 Sep 2009, 16:10:25 EDT
- Similar survival rates for Pacific salmon in Fraser, Columbia Rivers raises new questionsMon, 27 Oct 2008, 20:29:40 EDT
- Discovery of a water snake that startles fish in a way that makes them flee into its jawsThu, 18 Jun 2009, 17:08:45 EDT
- Animal magnetism: First evidence that magnetism helps salmon find homeThu, 7 Feb 2013, 13:33:53 EST
- Discovering lost salmon at sea Thu, 23 Jun 2011, 17:34:59 EDT