Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 13:20 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Paleontologists discover several species of amphibians, sharks and lungfish in the Pedra de Fogo Formation in Brazil, but not the synapsid fossils they set out to find.
- Tapeworm eggs discovered in 270 million year old fossil shark fecesWed, 30 Jan 2013, 22:04:11 EST
- New analyses of dinosaur growth may wipe out one-third of speciesFri, 30 Oct 2009, 14:31:34 EDT
- Chinese and American paleontologists discover a new Mesozoic mammalThu, 8 Oct 2009, 14:46:24 EDT
- Birch mouse ancestor discovered in Inner Mongolia is new species of rare 'living fossil'Tue, 24 May 2011, 17:35:55 EDT
- UF scientists discover new crocodilian, hippo-like species from PanamaTue, 5 Mar 2013, 20:30:55 EST