Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 16:30 in Earth & Climate
The effects of the shift from coal to natural gas will be felt for decades to come, a top executive says.
- New emissions standards would fuel shift from coal to natural gasSun, 7 Apr 2013, 12:02:33 EDT
- Research reveals how science changed methods of executionMon, 10 Aug 2009, 11:14:32 EDT
- Marsupial embryo jumps ahead in developmentMon, 29 Nov 2010, 17:03:38 EST
- Underwater stock options drive top executives turnoverThu, 20 Nov 2008, 13:50:09 EST
- US executive branch drives foreign policyThu, 6 Nov 2008, 13:51:08 EST