Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 12:10 in Mathematics & Economics
After the release of a video by a Republican senator, an E.P.A. administrator scrambles to apologize for "offensive" remarks.
- Stanford researchers examine impact of 'green politics' on recent national elections Wed, 12 Oct 2011, 19:32:34 EDT
- Study shows maritime shipping makes hefty contribution to air pollutionThu, 26 Feb 2009, 14:02:44 EST
- Research: Bankruptcy judges influenced by apologiesMon, 4 Mar 2013, 14:04:00 EST
- Viewing child porn not a risk factor for future sex offensesTue, 14 Jul 2009, 5:57:56 EDT
- From obscurity to prime time: Viral political videos can spring from non-political sitesFri, 22 Oct 2010, 19:22:28 EDT