Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 01:50 in Health & Medicine
The number of measles deaths worldwide has apparently dropped by about three-quarters over a decade, according to a new study by the World Health Organization and others.
- Researchers test inhalable measles vaccineTue, 1 Feb 2011, 13:10:20 EST
- Study shows 1 in 25 deaths worldwide attributable to alcoholFri, 26 Jun 2009, 10:28:39 EDT
- Giving an additional early vaccination may reduce measles outbreaksFri, 25 Jul 2008, 5:56:28 EDT
- Vitamin supplements reduce deaths caused by measles and diarrheaTue, 7 Dec 2010, 21:33:15 EST
- Maternal deaths fall worldwide from a half-million annually to less that 350,000Mon, 12 Apr 2010, 10:31:24 EDT