Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 12:00 in Earth & Climate
Two M.I.T. students generate an interactive map that helps users understand energy consumption and carbon dioxide emissions in urban environments.
- Application quantifies carbon sequestration of urban treesTue, 9 Dec 2008, 22:07:29 EST
- Links in the chain: Global carbon emissions and consumptionMon, 17 Oct 2011, 19:36:02 EDT
- Urban 'green' spaces may contribute to global warming, UCI study findsTue, 19 Jan 2010, 13:45:45 EST
- Update: Urban 'green' spaces may contribute to global warming, UCI study findsThu, 18 Feb 2010, 17:42:01 EST
- Green Carbon Center takes all-inclusive view of energyFri, 22 Oct 2010, 15:05:14 EDT