Wednesday, April 25, 2012 - 01:50 in Health & Medicine
One of the United States’ largest medical debt-collection companies is under fire in Minnesota for placing employees in hospitals and demanding patients pay before receiving treatment, documents show.
- Temporary ER staff poses increased safety risk to patientsThu, 25 Aug 2011, 21:32:07 EDT
- 79 million US adults have medical bill problems or are paying off medical debtWed, 20 Aug 2008, 3:21:28 EDT
- Medical debt keeps rising, new report showsMon, 6 Feb 2012, 16:37:30 EST
- Potential debt problems more common among the educated, study suggestsTue, 9 Oct 2012, 15:37:16 EDT
- Study highlights lack of patient knowledge regarding hospital medicationsThu, 10 Dec 2009, 0:30:47 EST