Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 12:10 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Using satellite images and clues from a previous researcher, paleontologists find pieces of the large fossil amphibian Prionosuchus plummeri in the Parnaíba Basin in Brazil.
- New fossil amphibian provides earliest widespread evidence of terrestrial invertebratesMon, 15 Mar 2010, 14:31:19 EDT
- Human, artificial intelligence join forces to pinpoint fossil locations Mon, 21 Nov 2011, 16:41:39 EST
- Fossil find puts a face on early primatesWed, 14 Jul 2010, 16:07:35 EDT
- Scientists discover fossil of giant ancient sea predatorWed, 25 May 2011, 14:38:53 EDT
- Ecologists receive mixed news from fossil recordFri, 2 Apr 2010, 11:57:59 EDT