Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 00:30 in Psychology & Sociology
Dr. Rathmann oversaw Amgen as it developed what would become two of the most successful drugs in history and became the world’s largest biotechnology company.
- Leader beliefs about followers impact company successTue, 26 Apr 2011, 14:32:11 EDT
- New theory on largest known mass extinction in the history of the earthMon, 30 Mar 2009, 9:57:30 EDT
- ACLU -- Myriad Genetics lawsuit will become landmark caseThu, 14 May 2009, 17:49:46 EDT
- Experimental insulin-like growth factor receptor inhibitor reduced pancreatic cancer growthTue, 14 Apr 2009, 13:49:41 EDT
- New nanoparticles could revolutionize therapeutic drug discoveryThu, 25 Jun 2009, 10:17:54 EDT