Monday, April 23, 2012 - 17:51 in Mathematics & Economics
A company has plans to mine asteroids that zip close by Earth, both to provide supplies for future interplanetary travelers and to bring back precious metals.
- Solar system's young twin has 2 asteroid beltsMon, 27 Oct 2008, 12:00:58 EDT
- Primitive asteroids in the main asteroid belt may have formed far from the sunWed, 15 Jul 2009, 13:38:16 EDT
- Asteroid ice may be 'living fossil' with clues to oceans' originsWed, 28 Apr 2010, 14:52:51 EDT
- Scientists finds evidence of water ice on asteroid's surfaceWed, 28 Apr 2010, 13:55:31 EDT
- MIT: New research suggests that near-Earth encounters can 'shake' asteroidsWed, 20 Jan 2010, 13:27:37 EST