Monday, April 16, 2012 - 15:30 in Mathematics & Economics
Baboons taught to memorize hundreds of short words were even able to discern real words in new sets, a study shows.
- Baby talk: The roots of the early vocabulary in infants' learning from speechThu, 30 Oct 2008, 13:08:28 EDT
- Familiar and newly learned words are processed by the same neural networks in the brainSat, 29 Aug 2009, 1:34:33 EDT
- UBC scientist unveils secret of newborn's first wordsTue, 26 Aug 2008, 14:56:25 EDT
- Penn researchers connect baboon personalities to social success and health benefitsMon, 1 Oct 2012, 16:37:57 EDT
- Brain processes written words as unique 'objects,' GUMC neuroscientists sayWed, 29 Apr 2009, 12:50:33 EDT