Saturday, April 14, 2012 - 00:50 in Health & Medicine
A medical board voted to allow procedures that are done for research and are subject to approval, conditions that supporters say will offer patients protection.
- Pioneering stem cell bandage receives approval for clinical trialSun, 5 Jun 2011, 15:33:59 EDT
- MCG to conduct first FDA-approved stem cell trial in pediatric cerebral palsyThu, 11 Feb 2010, 12:23:01 EST
- New guideline finds no evidence for a popular back procedureMon, 27 Sep 2010, 15:07:43 EDT
- Nevada study shows many Americans approve of stem cell research for curing serious diseasesWed, 29 Jun 2011, 12:35:31 EDT
- UT Houston researchers use stroke patient's own stem cells in trial for first timeWed, 15 Apr 2009, 16:43:21 EDT