Tuesday, April 10, 2012 - 23:50 in Mathematics & Economics
An energy revival in the United States has upended expectations and calculations about the country’s future, including its foreign policy and economy.
- California's energy future: Aggressive efficiency and electrification needed to cut emissionsTue, 24 May 2011, 17:35:44 EDT
- Study: US biofuels policies flawedWed, 6 Jan 2010, 10:57:33 EST
- Key issues for the future of wind energyTue, 8 Sep 2009, 9:28:57 EDT
- Actions taken over the next decade to demonstrate and deploy key technologies will determine US energy futureTue, 28 Jul 2009, 12:09:57 EDT
- Best energy harvesting sources for future AF UAVsTue, 14 Jul 2009, 12:45:57 EDT