Monday, April 9, 2012 - 18:10 in Biology & Nature
Researchers find that social status may directly affect immune gene expression in groups of rhesus macaques.
- Social stress changes immune system gene expression in primatesMon, 9 Apr 2012, 19:32:00 EDT
- Insights into primate diversity: Lessons from the rhesus macaqueThu, 28 Jun 2012, 22:03:07 EDT
- Family, friends, social ties influence weight status in young adultsTue, 11 Jan 2011, 11:25:57 EST
- Our own status affects the way our brains respond to othersThu, 28 Apr 2011, 13:05:30 EDT
- Researchers explore the genetic basis of social behavior in antsFri, 18 Jul 2008, 4:43:18 EDT