Monday, April 9, 2012 - 12:00 in Psychology & Sociology
Only 14 percent of the men traveling second class on the Titanic survived. A grandson of one of them is left to wonder what helped him beat the odds.
- FoxJ1 helps cilia beat a path to asymmetrySun, 16 Nov 2008, 13:35:42 EST
- Some vocal-mimicking animals, particularly parrots, can move to a musical beatThu, 30 Apr 2009, 12:28:41 EDT
- Chest compression-only CPR improves survival in cardiac arrest patientsThu, 14 Oct 2010, 19:02:33 EDT
- The probability of surviving nine types of cancer is analyzedThu, 15 Jul 2010, 12:18:30 EDT
- The role of physics in the sinking of the TitanicMon, 2 Apr 2012, 5:01:19 EDT