Saturday, March 31, 2012 - 22:20 in Health & Medicine
Dr. Roberto Margo, the only veterinarian in Rio Grande City feels he cannot retire because of a shortage of rural doctors to treat the large animals that make up most of his practice.
- MU researchers pioneer animal diabetes treatmentMon, 25 Apr 2011, 16:34:51 EDT
- Study reports current shortage of surgeons in Maryland likely to worsenTue, 24 Mar 2009, 10:24:54 EDT
- Veterinarians at high risk for viral, bacterial infections from animalsFri, 15 May 2009, 6:29:58 EDT
- US could face shortage of 44,000 primary care physicians by 2025Tue, 17 Jun 2008, 11:22:32 EDT
- Americans take more risks when they drive the nation's rural highways, new U of Minnesota study saysWed, 4 Aug 2010, 10:39:04 EDT