Monday, March 12, 2012 - 16:20 in Health & Medicine
An article in The Lancet suggests that pulling on the umbilical cord, or controlled cord traction, does not significantly reduce blood loss in women and may in fact endanger them.
- Umbilical cord cells may treat arthritisMon, 15 Nov 2010, 19:21:28 EST
- Chlorhexidine umbilical cord care can save newborn livesWed, 8 Feb 2012, 4:03:16 EST
- Penn study points to novel way to improve outcomes from umbilical cord blood transplantsMon, 12 Dec 2011, 11:36:42 EST
- New technology enhances therapeutic potential of cord blood stem cellsFri, 6 Jun 2008, 11:15:42 EDT
- Device could improve harvest of stem cells from umbilical cord bloodMon, 20 Jun 2011, 13:02:26 EDT