Monday, February 27, 2012 - 16:40 in Health & Medicine
After decades of sloppy research and bad publicity, the intrauterine device is making a major comeback in the United States.
- US family physicians miss opportunities to discuss IUDs with patientsWed, 12 Jan 2011, 10:25:27 EST
- Intrauterine devices can be used to treat endometrial cancerWed, 29 Sep 2010, 5:15:58 EDT
- LSUHSC pediatric weight expert provides obesity trinity answersThu, 2 Sep 2010, 15:33:52 EDT
- Intrauterine devices reduce repeat abortionsWed, 9 Jun 2010, 10:28:58 EDT
- University of California's unofficial favorite sea slug poised to make a comebackMon, 18 Mar 2013, 15:36:11 EDT