Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 03:30 in Earth & Climate
A prominent environmental researcher issued a statement saying that he used another person’s name to receive materials from the Heartland Institute, which has questioned global warming.
- Disproportionate effects of global warming and pollution on disadvantaged communitiesTue, 22 Dec 2009, 18:24:15 EST
- Ferns and fog on the forest floorThu, 8 Jul 2010, 18:15:49 EDT
- 'Green' roofs may help put lid on global warmingWed, 23 Sep 2009, 15:15:20 EDT
- Enlisting a drug discovery technique in the battle against global warmingWed, 3 Feb 2010, 14:59:11 EST
- Key new ingredient in climate model refines global predictionsFri, 9 Oct 2009, 15:26:33 EDT