Friday, January 27, 2012 - 14:10 in Biology & Nature
Rising human consumption of marine mammals in tropical regions poses a threat to animals like the dugong, which is similar to a manatee, and the Atlantic humpback dolphin, researchers write.
- Smithsonian scientists discover that multiple species of seacows once coexistedThu, 8 Mar 2012, 16:35:17 EST
- Researchers develop simulation to better understand the effects of sound on marine lifeTue, 31 Aug 2010, 15:28:53 EDT
- Study examines how diving marine mammals manage decompressionWed, 21 Dec 2011, 16:33:56 EST
- Monk seal and hump-backed dolphin are threatened by fishing activities off coast of MauritaniaFri, 21 Jan 2011, 10:06:31 EST
- Manatees reflect quality of health in marine ecosystems, longterm study findsTue, 2 Oct 2012, 19:42:10 EDT