Tuesday, January 17, 2012 - 12:00 in Earth & Climate
The race is on to prevent any fuel or other pollutants from escaping from the capsized Costa Concordia.
- Roadsters embrace green racingThu, 25 Jun 2009, 10:17:56 EDT
- Clean fuels could reduce deaths from ship smokestacks by 40,000 annuallyWed, 8 Jul 2009, 10:45:45 EDT
- Speed limits on cargo ships could reduce their pollutants by more than halfWed, 24 Oct 2012, 13:42:36 EDT
- Commercial ships spew half as much particulate pollution as world's carsThu, 26 Feb 2009, 14:02:52 EST
- Rising fuel costs could lead to nuclear-powered shipsThu, 12 Jun 2008, 11:22:42 EDT