Thursday, November 10, 2011 - 23:20 in Astronomy & Space
Hopes of salvaging an ambitious unmanned mission to Mars dwindled on Thursday, with Russian scientists failing to make contact with a multimillion dollar space probe that stalled in a low-earth orbit.
- 2 THEMIS probes redirected to moon to study magnetosphere, solar wind interactionsWed, 27 Oct 2010, 14:33:14 EDT
- Twin ARTEMIS probes to study moon in 3-DWed, 13 Jul 2011, 22:37:10 EDT
- Hubble repair mission carrying $70 million CU-Boulder instrument on track for May 11 launchThu, 7 May 2009, 16:22:13 EDT
- Hubble confirms cosmic acceleration with weak lensingThu, 25 Mar 2010, 7:59:37 EDT
- Kansas scientists probe mysterious possible comet strikes on EarthMon, 14 Dec 2009, 1:58:43 EST